It seems that fateful coincidences can only happen in movies. But Internet users managed to prove otherwise and revealed the most amazing coincidences that happened in their lives. Even famous film directors wouldn’t be able to invent such great plot twists.
At Bright Side, we could hardly imagine that such unbelievable stories could be true. Let’s find out if you have the same reaction after reading them.
- I started dating a girl a few weeks ago. And as it turned out, not only was she living in the same building but the exact same apartment I lived in 2 years ago. It was so bizarre walking into my old apartment that I never thought I would see again. What are the odds? © Yoinkie2013
- While hiking with my dad as a kid, I was babbling and said, “The teacher told us if you speak too much, a fly will get in your mouth.” At this exact moment, a fly flew into my mouth. © nice_disguise
- I met a Canadian guy while on holiday in South America and we ended up going sightseeing together. At the end of the day, a person behind us tapped him on the shoulder and asked if the scar behind his ear was from cancer surgery. They started talking. It turned out they were from the same small town in Canada, had the same type of brain cancer, and had been operated on by the same surgeon. © falconfile
- I used to ride 2 busses home from work. I got off the first one having left my phone and keys on the front seat of the bus without realizing it. I got on the second bus, went to my favorite front seat, and realized that possessions I didn’t know were missing were waiting for me. The bus had changed the driver and route. Still freaks me out to this day. © bigphazell
- The person who sits next to me at work copies everything I do except she has no way of knowing. I wear a blue sweater, she wears a blue sweater. I bring leftover spaghetti, she brings leftover spaghetti. It’s so weird, I almost hate her. © TRIGMILLION
© White Chicks / Columbia Pictures
- I had a kidney transplant last year. The nurse made a comment about it having my name on it. He even elaborated to say that the donor had the same surname as me. © CINGRAM_2307
- I was adopted as a baby in one state and 26 years later, I met my birth mother. We both lived in another state about 5 minutes away from each other. © SeventeenthSecond
- My best friend in high school had the same exact locker combination as me in a school of 1,200 people. © BigAunt
- When I was a kid, we had this plush penguin that would play “Jingle Bells” if you squeezed its stomach. One Christmas, it broke and it just kept playing the song endlessly. This went on for hours — my mom tried stuffing it in a couch cushion, but we could still hear it. Finally, I got super annoyed, grabbed the penguin, and said, “This is really annoying, could you please stop?” It stopped immediately. © princessedaisy
- My old work ran a Secret Santa once. It was a $10 limit and the person I was buying for I didn’t know very well. So I was in town and saw an old copy of Oliver Twist in the window of the secondhand book store. It just called to me, so I went in and picked it up. It cost only $10 — perfect. So, the day of the Secret Santa exchange finally came and we were all opening our gifts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some people crowding around a woman who was crying, and then they started calling out for the person who was her Santa. I went over and revealed that it was me. The lady hugged me. She said that 10 years earlier her house had burned down along with all of her possessions. The book that I bought her was her favorite and also the exact same edition so it had the exact same cover she remembered. © Ripley2179 / reddit
© Toy Story 2 / Walt Disney Pictures
- It just happened yesterday: my boyfriend was diagnosed with the same rare (<150,000-200,000 Americans) health condition I have. Freaky. © NeuroGeek
- A classmate of mine sent a fake email that looked totally legit to select members of my class, saying that we had failed a really important exam which carried bad consequences for our career. After we freaked out, he let us know it was just a joke, and when the results came out a week later, there was only one person who failed: my classmate that had sent the fake email. © QuintoJinete
- An officer from a different police department was showing me a picture of a guy they wanted to arrest in a different part of town. As I looked up from the computer, I saw the guy riding by on a bike literally 5 feet away from the squad car. © lotsocows
- Once, I had to leave for a month. I left my pet (a tortoise) with my parents. When I came back, I took him in my hands and asked, “Did you miss me?” And right at this moment, the tortoise nodded. © “Podslushano” / Ideer.ru
Have you experienced any weird coincidences in your life? Tell your story in the comments below.