Facial or body symmetry influences the aesthetic concept that a person may have regarding physical attractiveness. In most cases, our body, as well as our face, is far from being completely symmetrical. Therefore, we are not used to naturally seeing this type of “perfection.” If someone is completely symmetrical, in some cases, it can be perceived as disconcerting and in others as attractive.
Bright Side put together a compilation of edited photos of what the royals would look like with completely symmetrical faces.
1. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
2. Prince Charles of Wales
3. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
4. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
5. Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge
6. Prince George of Cambridge
7. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
8. Prince Louis of Cambridge
9. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
10. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
11. Anne, Princess Royal
12. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
13. Princess Eugenie
14. Diana, Princess of Wales
Whose face would you most like to see symmetrical? Do you find symmetrical faces beautiful or do you prefer asymmetrical faces?