One of the main highlights of every wedding is the bride’s look. Her hair, dress, and makeup are discussed as often as whether the food was good or not. Most women are highly concerned with their appearance on this crucial day and we have to admit that all their hard work pays off and makes them look even more gorgeous and charming.
Bright Side wants to invite you to have a look at the brides whose makeup transformations turned them into Disney princesses.
1. Bold. Bright. Beautiful.
2. Some cosmetics are just made to emphasize our best features.
3. A happy smile and healthy glow — that’s all it takes to be a star.
4. Traditional Indian bridal makeup
© u/ladycroft111 / reddit
5. As a professional bridesmaid, I think I have my wedding makeup down.
© u/doublelutz / reddit
6. Feeling like a princess is easier than it seems.
7. Beauty looks good at any age.
Starting the wknd out w/a fab wedding party 🙌
Sis of the groom, ready for a fun night after glam! #bridesmaidmakeup #bridesmaid #weddingmakeup weddingmakeupartist #makeupartist #scottsdalemua #weddingglam #glam #tamarabickleymakeup pic.twitter.com/8xatskdIiC
— Tamara Bickley (@MakeupByTamaraB) November 2, 2018
8. The right makeup can also help you feel better on the inside.
9. Check out this hair and makeup trial on this lovely bride-to-be.
© Darcy Goicochea / Twitter
10. It is always better to let your natural beauty shine.
© Tamara Bickley / Twitter
11. It is about confidence too.
12. Pakistani wedding makeup
13. Red lipstick is always a good idea.
© unknown / reddit
14. If you really want, your look can be transformed in the blink of an eye.