Keeping their rooms clean is imperative for teenagers and most humans, and parents or well-wishers constantly keep pestering on the same point! Guess this girl was destined to learn it the hard way!
If we ever saw something this dirty, the OCD gods in us would rise to do some serious cleaning!
But probably this girl and her parents didn’t realize the need to tidy this room, until this painful incident happened!
#4 The Girl!
Julia Pecher, the 18 year old senior, recently discovered why cleaning her room was essential!
In her urge to get up and grab some freshly popped popcorn from the microwave, she got up and instead of moving smoothly through her pile of filth, got her feet stuck on something hidden within layers of smelly clothes!
#3 The One That Pierced!
Beneath all those stray clothes and things, was a notorious phone charger!
Yes, not an insect, not a reptile – A PHONE CHARGER. As she stepped on the charger, it pierced through her skin and wounded the sole of her feet!
Read on to know what finally happened!
#2 The Tweet!
“So, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix and I heard my microwave go off. I was cooking popcorn. I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger,” Pecher said in an interview later!
WOW! So much for watchfulness!
Pecher also tweeted about the incident on her personal handle!
#1 The Picture Maker!
In this grave situation,Pecher had the social media sense to quickly click a photo and tweet it before calling her mom!
Way to go, Teenager!
The tweet, (good for her) has over 14,000 retweets.