Absolutely a God-given gift but not the kind you are thinking about.
#3 Coco Cola
We have been warned again and again that Coke is not healthy for our body. But yet we can’t seem to stop drinking it!
Coke is a sort of acidic cleaner that is strong enough to wear away the enamel of your teeth making it susceptible to decay.
Tests have revealed that the acidic levels of soda of certain drinks were as low as 2.5 pH. Which is not good at all because battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has a pH of 7.
Here a few uses of Coco Cola that will clearly tell you why it does not belong in your body in any way…
#2 This is will shock you….
1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also, loosens rusty bolts
3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off. 5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
7. Descale a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
#1 Wait….there’s more
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container…takes a while but it does work.
13. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
14. Removes stains from vitreous china.
15. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Coke clears up rust.
16. You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
17. Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Coke, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
18. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
19. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
20. Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.
Now, are you still sure that you want this stuff in your body? If it can do all this ….imagine what it can do to your poor body!